Bethan joined the school of Medical Science in October 2017 as a Lecturer in Medical Sciences, specialising in Cellular Pathology.
Bethan comes from a background of practising as a Specialist Biomedical Scientist (Immunology and Cellular Pathology) within an NHS Pathology Department.
Teaches across all taught undergraduate programmes in the School of Medical Sciences. These programmes include Medical Science, Biomedical Science and Medical Biology degrees. Additionally, Bethan contributes to the supervision of students on industrial placement.
Module lead for:
- MSE-1017 Key Skills in Medical Science
- MSC-1019 Ymarfer Da'r Labordy
- MSE-1019 Good Laboratory Practice
- MSC-1020 Ymarferion Biofeddygol
- MSE-1020 Biomedical Practicals
- MSE-2018 Histology and Histochemistry
- MSE-3019 Diagnostic Cellular Pathology
- MSE-3008 Dissertation
- MSE-3013 Research Project
- Personal tutor to under and postgraduates
- Member of the SMS Board of Studies
- Member of the SMS Exam Board
- Member of the SMS Staff-Student Liaison Committee
- Member of the IBMS re-accreditation group