I am an early career researcher interested in both the biophysical and social aspects of natural resource management challenges. My research is currently focused on developing responsible management strategies for lowland agricultural peatlands. Topics include:
- Climate change mitigation strategies for agricultural peatlands.
- Life cycle assessment of agricultural peatland systems.
- Hydrology and drainage management.
- Wind erosion measurement and development of mitigation options.
- Evidence synthesis to support decision-makers in both policy and industry.
I am funded through the STARS (Soils Training and Research Studentships) College of Doctoral Training (http://www.starsoil.org.uk/). My PhD is supported by G’s Growers Ltd. (https://www.gs-fresh.com/) through a NERC-CASE studentship.