Room: 313.3, 2nd floor Thoday Bld
At the Centre for Environmental Biotechnology we offer a range of postgraduate projects on topics exemplified below
- Isolation and genomic analysis of extremely acidophilic archaea;
- Study of microbial “dark matter organisms” in extreme environments;
- Culture-independent (metagenomic) analysis of taxonomic composition and functional potential of microbial communities;
- Discovery of novel enzymes of industrial relevance from extremophilic microorganisms and their communities;
- Application of proteomics and metabolomics technologies to extremophilic organisms and data analysis.
To apply, please follow the guidance: