Location: F5a Thoday, School of Natural Sciences, Prifysgol Bangor University
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +44 (0)1248 382 637
I have a broad range of research interests that usually sit on the interface between agriculture and the environment. These include areas around organic resources (slurries, manures, etc.), pathogens, antibiotic resistance, and soils. Having worked on a number of large interdisciplinary projects, I have also developed a considerable interest in the ongoing discussions around land use (sustainable intensification, delivery of public goods, etc.).
I sit on a number of external committees and frequently engage with industry.
I am the Course Director for the BSc and MEnvSci degrees in Environmental Science.
- DXX-1002 (Level 4) Environmental Management & Conservation
- DXX-3402 (Level 6) Waste Management & Utilisation
- DXX-4101 (Level 7) Master of Env. Science Dissertation
- DXX-4102 (Level 7) Professional Placement
- DXX-1000 (Level 4) Academic Tutorials & Key Skills
- ONC-1001 (Level 4) Dadansoddi Data Amgylcheddol
- DXX/C-1006 (Level 4) Making Snowdonia / Creu Eryri
- DXX-2002 (Level 5) Water, Air & Soil Pollution
- DXX-2012 (Level 5) Field Course: Agriculture, Conservation & Environment
- DXX-2000 (Level 5) GIS & Research Methods
- DXX/C-3701 Honours Project / Prosiect Ymchwil
- DXX-3702 (Level 6) Management Plan
- DXX-4999 (Level 7) MSc Dissertation
- DXX-4042 (Level 7) Agriculture & the Environment
I am interested in many areas at the interface between agriculture and the environment. These include, but are not limited to:
- soil and nutrient management
- sustainable intensification of livestock systems
- land use and the delivery of ecosystem services
- antibiotic resistance
Please contact me by all means to discuss any ideas.