Dr Sara Parry
Location: Room 2.10 Hen Goleg
Telephone: 01248 388457
Sara Parry is a Senior Lecturer in Marketing at Bangor Business School (August 2016-Present), previously Lecturer in Marketing (February 2010-July 2016) and Welsh Teaching Fellow (September 2008-February 2010). She obtained her PhD in Marketing at Bangor University in 2008. Her research work has appeared in many internationally recognised journals such as Journal of Business Research, Journal of Consumer Behaviour and British Journal of Management.
Roles within Bangor Business School:
- Chair of Athena SWAN Self Assessment Team (SAT)
- Equality and Diversity Representative
- Principal Investigator for the 20Twenty Management and Leadership Project
- Moderator for the Bangor University partnership with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
- Year 2 Lead
- Personal tutor
- Supervision of PGR, PGT and UG dissertations